Sunday, August 26, 2007

A new nigeria ???

I received this spam today morning which indicates that Nigeria's domination over scam mails may soon be threatened!!! ...On a second thought what if this mail actually originated from Nigeria :)


U.S ARMY PERSONNEL

1st Armored Division (IRAQ)
Tikitit Regitment Base.

Dear Friend,

With a very desperate need for assistance, I have summed up
courage to
Contact you. My name is SGT Michael Albert, I am an American
soldier,
serving in the military of the 1st Armored Division in
Iraq,and i
actually found your contact particulars in a business
journal.I am
seeking your Experience and assistance to evacuate the sum of
($28.2Million United Sates Dollars to USA) or any other safe
country
and there are no risks involved.

Right now Iraq is a war zone We have being attacked by
insurgents
everyday and car bombs and I have survived two suicide bomb
attacks by
the grace of God.We managed to move funds belonging to Saddam
Hussein's
family. We want to move this money to you, so that you may
invest it
for us and keep our share for banking. I do not know for how
long we
will remain here.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss
this matter
with any third party,as any leakage of this information will
be too bad
for me.It may be difficult for us to communicate on phone for
security
reasons,my job is to find a good partner that we can trust and
assist
us. Can I trust you? When you receive this Fund, kindly send
me an e-
mail signifying your interest we shall also discuss about
percentage
when it is convenient to do so.

I will guide you with more information. But only when I
ascertained
your seriousness and totality to commit your time in seeing to
the
success of this business.

I wait for your urgent and good response.

Respectfully,

Sgt.Michael Albert

No comments: